Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Keith

Dear Keith,

I know I said I was going to leave you alone for awhile and pick on David Booth, but we have some serious business to take care of. Last night. The game. The shot. What. The. Deuce. I defend you constantly all the time but all I can do after last nights swing in a miss(At least goalies feel safer when you swing your stick around the net these days) is laugh, to keep from crying.  I want you to go get a hockey dictionary and look up the term "one timer" Here..I'll even show you.


Have a better understanding of it now?..perhaps a visual will help
Now since you're already in your basement sulking at what you didn't do last night, I want you to start practicing. Wipe away the tears, hold your head high and practice one timers until it feels like your arms are going to fall off. Then, I want you to go make a tuhamkey sandwich and get your ass back down there and practice some more.


I expect better of you next time,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment