Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Situation Booth

Get it?

ha...ha.



Yeah I laughed, at my ability to come up with absolutely horrible names for things.

I decided it's time to give poor Ballard a little break and I think I may now zone in on poor David Booth. As a friend pointed out the other day, if I ever touched a bible *I* would burst into flames (I have great friends, eh?) so I'm not sure exactly how this will work.

Really though, how can you not love the guy? the ladies love him for his looks and the men for his play, of late anyway. His tweets are so randomly awesome you can't help but want to pinch his cheeks.

 Whoever can actually admit to doing a shake weight work out is awesome in my books.
 Priceless.
 Well, I'd hope he would have a hard time misplacing his fingers...
 Well see now I have to burst his bubble. I give you Celery Bread
 When I was growing up there was a house up the block that would give you a trick or a treat depending on how you knocked on the door, I got the trick a couple times.... I felt kind of ripped off, but really it makes sense.

Now that he's out for awhile with a knee injury I can only hope for some awesome tweets to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment