Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Reaction

A few people have asked my reaction to reports from Dan Murphy and others that Ballard is the odd man out tonight, it's quite simple- I called it. Look at my last post from yesterday, I said it would happen and I tweeted it as soon as the game was over on Saturday. He didn't have an absolutely horrible game but it wasn't a good game either. Two things that really stood out were the Tootoo give away and positioning on the OT goal, those alone are what made me think he'd be scratched.  Disappointing after the 2 games prior to that. The thought of an Alberts-Rome pairing doesn't sound good to me, but, what do I know. Ballard is still my homeboy, and always will be, bad give away,scratch, or not. Kind of sad when I'm almost hoping he requests a trade this summer.

With the new addition of Shane O'Brien to twitter I realized that Keith Ballard could probably be pretty entertaining as well. Probably not right now though, I guess, as he does not seem to be a very happy person in times like these. (I don't blame him)

Anyway, I've been reading a lot lately, like a book every 2 days and I'm running out of books. Anyone have any good suggestions? hockey related would be awesome, but anything that isn't romance or Sci-Fi is good to me. Tweets , e-mail , or comments below would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. If you're still looking for book recommendations, I *adore* the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich. They're light-hearted mystery, and you'll have to stomach a LITTLE bit of romance but it's pretty minimal.

    ReplyDelete