Sunday, April 24, 2011

That Was Playoff Hockey

That was one great game, best game of the series it just didn't go the way I wanted it to. The Canucks deserved this game, and I'm not going to make excuses but there was some questionable things that happened. We all know what they were so I'm not going to dwell on it really. Nothing I say will change anything that happened...or didn't happen. Kevin Bieksa was a beast tonight, I want that same Juice to be there Tuesday night..... Honestly I never ever expected a game 6, let alone a game 7.

On Saturday this was my facebook status
How do you get over a tough loss? Have a conversation about a canucks team that includes Eddie Lack as a starter, Bill Sweatt as assistant coach, Chris "baby Tanev" in for Aaron Rome, Keith Ballard as captain, and top forwards are Cody Hodgson, Jeff Tambellini and Rick Rypien...... Do I take myself to the nut house or will someone drive me there?
Also in the same conversation that lead to this nut house team, we also made A JOKE about Andrew Alberts being in and Keith Ballard still being out. Now I know some of said nut house team is crazy..but the Eddie Lack thing is scaring me, not that he'd start but damnit Schneider better be ok for game 7.

My facebook status when it was 2-1 and Schneider was absolutely amazing during the 5-3
omg, marry me Schneider
My status 30 seconds later when Schneider had his little brain fart
damnit Schneider, I want a divorce...just kidding..he's still my favourite goalie.

Of course I wasn't serious at all, I was just being my normal stupid self. It's how I deal with stress and god damnit that was a stressful game. Schneider was pretty good considering the situation, and I hope he is ok. My mom is very impressed with me and my lack of swearing, I'm glad I can still impress my mom with such things at 24 years old.

Anyway, I feel like crap and I'm trying not to think about there even being a possibility the Canucks don't make it out of the first round. I know they can do it, and hopefully the same team that showed up tonight, shows up on Tuesday.

Finally, I leave you with a Bally-bomb....or Ballard taking his sweet time getting getting his crap together behind Hamhuis during an interview..he really does suck in the prank department.






One final word..........So help  me god, if Ballard is not in for Tuesday's game, SOMEBODY IS GOING TO DIE..

No comments:

Post a Comment