Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear Keith

You know, in my original post about your pants being rolled up and out I thought, and hoped, it was a one time thing. Yesterday I wrote something about you for another site and was looking for a 'free' none copy righted picture I could add to it. I came across this:

really Keith? REALLY?! I believe this picture was taken before the ones in my original "Dear Keith"  , that started this whole Dear Keith nonsense. It frightens me that I am now aware this appears to happen on a regular basis. Believe me, I know what its like to have issues with pants, I'm 5'1" on a good day, even "short fit" womans pants are a good 3 inches to long.  If you wont take my offer and call up my grandma, I have another option for you. Send me your pants, I will hem them FOR FREE. Hell, throw them in a box and send them collect, I'll pay it all. You make approximately 4.2 million dollars more then me a year, but I don't care.  Also to prove my point, I believe you and Jeff Tambellini are the same height. Take a look at his jeans, they appear to be rolled as well..but IN..so nobody sees it. Don't make me change my blog to Play Me That Tambellini, because someone else already praises his greatness enough, and it doesn't have the same ring to it that Play Me That Ballard does.


Ryan Kesler has done a good job with his ' interview bombing' lately, don't you agree?. This is your time to step up and do something. You don't have to walk around with no shirt on behind people in interviews, just something. Out do Kesler somehow. I mean yes, it's funny you offered to pledge $1 towards Tanner in the scrabble tournament, and that you attempted a prank on Kevin Bieksa but come on, I need something else to talk about, something else to toot your horn about.

Sincerely a girl who knows your pant troubles,

Christine

1 comment: