Friday, March 25, 2011

Roberto Luongo is Afraid of Keith Ballard

"I'm trying not to make eye contact with him, he might snap at any time." Roberto Luongo (via @BenKuzma )

It's ok Roberto,I'd be afraid of him to if I was you.  Remember the whole deal with you playing further back in your net, keep that in mind tonight. I did mention his great baseball like swing he has the other day. If you haven't seen it, check it out. He just needs to learn to hit baseballs, not heads.





If you don't know what happened after, it really wasn't all that bad, Vokoun's ear required some stitching but that's it. It looks a lot worse seeing him being carried off on a stretcher.  Since the Canucks are playing hockey tonight, where Ballard thought they he was playing baseball last year,  I guess he's been bugged a bit, something I am a strong believer in.

I mentioned this on twitter, but I have a confession to make..HOWEVER  it will not come until Ballard scores a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment